- 13th December, Wednesday
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
2017 Intake: 27 Feb l 3 Apr l 8 Jun l 4 Aug l 9 Oct l 13 Dec
Organisations are using pricing strategies to drive more profitable growth in response to relentless pressure to produce profits. Although pricing is easy to understand from marketing mix element, changing prices can have an impact on the company, the products and portfolio. An uncoordinated pricing strategy or trial-and-error approach to pricing can reduce a firm’s bottom line.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
• Understanding of the framework that supports a set of pricing strategies
• Identify customer value as the basis for successful pricing and to understand how dynamic customer needs can influence pricing decisions
• Examines the fundamental basics for pricing like the economics of supply and demand and the overall determinants of demand
• Plan and create relevant pricing strategies for the products
• Introduction: purpose of the course & expectations
• Warm-up activity: “The Price is Right”
• Pre-course presentation
- Teams discuss the influences, activities and outcomes of pricing actions
• Issues & Challenges with Pricing Products
• Factors Affecting Pricing Decision: Internal vs External
• Pricing Influence Puzzle
• Exercise: Your Pricing Strategy
1 day (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $428.00*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact at