Registration is closed.
- 25th October, Wednesday
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
2017 Intake: 19 Jan l 10 Apr l 3 Jul l 25 Oct
Packed with inspiring ideas, this one-day course will help you to organise and streamline information for greater workplace productivity. This course also explores how to manage people's demand and get your work done by batching your work. upon completion of this course, participants will be able to jugle fragmented work processes, work with multiple teams and deadlines, and strike a balance of the key elements in the workplace - people, time and expectations.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Juggle fragmented work processes
- Work with multiple teams and deadlines
- Strike a balance of the key elements in the workplace– people, time and expectations
Why Get Organised!
- How organised are you at work? - A self survey
- Identifying the “missing link” - Rethinking old work habits
- Benefits of being organised
- Yes, you can get organised!
Organising Skills & Strategies for Managing Office Workload
- Plan it now!
- Start with your desk or work space- turns it into an organised work station
- Streamline and organise information for greater productivity
- Get your work done by batching your work
- Develop an effective paper control system
- Manage other people’s demand
- Office technology that streamlines workload and saves time
- How to maintain your organisational efforts?
- What habits will help you stay organised?
- How are you feeling?
1 Day (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $374.50*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact at