- 15th November, Wednesday
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
2017 Intake: 23 Feb l 23 May l 16 Aug l 15 Nov
In this period of growth, competitors are gaining market share and their revenue is climbing. How can I increase my sales?
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Learn to clearly define your business capabilities and industry that it can operate in
- Understand the businesses that are doing well in Singapore and within the region
- Get into creative thinking exercises to reveal gems of sales in your business
- Know the ways in which to match and act on the sales potential of your business
- Gain 10 more new ideas to kick off new sales!
- Find out the capabilities of your business revealed in an exercise to examine the mission and core values of your business
- Update yourself on what is out there - business potential in Singapore
- Going further afield - regional business
- Join in a creative thinking exercise done on a group basis to find out what else can your business do? New ideas, new products, new services will emerge.
- Fix specific objectives and plans on how to go and "Get More Sales"
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All persons responsible in bringing in more sales, CEOs, Sales Managers, Export Managers and Regional Business Development Managers.
1 day (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $321.00*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact at