Registration is closed.
- 26th October, Thursday
- 10:00am to 6:00pm
Xi’an Greenland Pico International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Xi’an, China
The number of Muslims is expected to grow to be a quarter of the world population by 2030, with the Dubai chamber of Commerce expecting the market for halal food to be worth US$1.6 trillion by 2018. Xi’an is the largest economy of the Shaanxi province, with GDP of RMB488.41 billion in 2013, up 11.1% year on year and accounting for approximately 30.4% of the province’s total. China expects the GDP of Xi’an to reach RMB900 billion in 2020. Under its “One Belt, One Road” (OBOR) initiative, China has sought opportunities for halal trade with Muslim and Arab countries through bilateral trade agreements. Within China, Xi’an is connected to other Muslims in Xinjiang, Gansu, Inner Mongolia, Ningxia and Liaoning etc. The OBOR stretches from Xi’an in central China through the Muslim-majority Middle East and ultimately reach as far as Moscow, Rotterdam, and Venice, making it a viable market for Muslim food exporters & distributors to target.
Join us at Xi’an International Halal Expo 2017 for the most effective marketing & lead generation tool for the Halal foodservice industry in Xi’an China.
- Gain entry into the fast growing and emerging China Halal market
- Develop distribution channels for your products and services
- Identify new working partners and/or investment partners
- Promote your latest products to thousands of leading industry professionals
- Tap into China’s growing domestic market – capitalise on this advantage by providing the right goods and services needed by the market
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Eunice Goh (Ms) at
Eunice Goh (Ms)