- About Us
- Activities Calendar
- Capability & Capacity Development
- Media & Resources
The Packaging Council of Singapore (PCS) was formed in 1975 as a sub-committee of the Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF) and attained the status of National Industry Club in 1986.
• To be the representative voice of the packaging and plastics industry, its suppliers and customers, on issues where collective representation is effective and desirable
• To conduct and promote packaging seminars, conferences and exhibitions aimed at promoting excellence in packaging
• To keep members informed of the latest trends and technology available on packaging
• To represent the industry's views in the debate on the environment concerning the packaging and plastics industry, particularly in the areas of waste minimisation, recycling and resource conservation
• To actively promote the benefits of packaging to government bodies and the general public
• To establish and maintain ties with other plastics associations internationally
• To promote trade and business information to local and foreign business communities
• To promote business networking opportunities by organizing meetings with visiting foreign delegations
• To conduct research and provide relevant and reliable information and statistics on the packaging industry
• To promote Singapore plastics and packaging industries and services, both at home and abroad, by organizing trade missions and participating in overseas exhibition
Visit Packaging Council of Singapore website to find out more.
For information or enquires on PCS IG, contact:
PCS IG Secretariat - Mr Joshua Wee at:
Tel: 6826 3065
or email us via our contact us form.