- About Us
- Activities Calendar
- Capability & Capacity Development
- Media & Resources
SMF hosted a lunchtime talk with Club Rainbow and celebrated SMF’s July to September babies on 20 July 2018.
20 July 2018 - SMF hosted a lunchtime talk with Club Rainbow and celebrated SMF’s July to September babies on 20 July 2018. Club Rainbow is a charity organisation that aims to empower and support children who are chronically ill. No child should be deprived from having a quality life. Therefore, Club Rainbow came to open up opportunities for SMF staff to participate in their activities to enrich and be an impact to the children’s lives. Go to our facebook post to view more photos of the lunchtime talk and birthday celebration.
Club Rainbow's Head of Community Partnership and Marketing, Ms. Sophia Lim shared about Club Rainbow's mission and events that not just benefitted the beneficiaries, but also the volunteers who found more joy in life through volunteering.
Around a year ago, SMF hosted a Christmas party for Club Rainbow beneficiaries at KK Hospital to bring fun, joy and laughter while the children wait for their treatment.
SMF staff brought the festive cheers to the Club Rainbow children.
As these events mean a lot to these children, SMF is participating in two upcoming Club Rainbow events – Celebrating Heroes and Dreamseed Arts Festival.
8 September 2018 (9am to 4pm)
• Purpose : Caregivers’ Appreciation Day, celebrates the caregivers who are extraordinary heroes in their day-to-day care of their child
• Venue : Enabling Village at 20 Lengkok Bahru Singapore 159053
• Reporting time : 9am (for collection of volunteers lanyards & short briefing before start of day).
Dreamseed Arts Festival
16 Nov to 24 Nov
• Purpose : Championing the freedom of creation and expression, Dreamseeds Arts Fest will be the finale to the year-long initiative to expose Club Rainbow's beneficiaries to the arts. It celebrates the creative pursuits and explorations of Club Rainbow beneficiaries.
• Venue : Aliwal Arts Centre at 28 Aliwal St, Singapore 199918
• Timing : Half day = 9am to 1pm (est), Full day = 9am to 5pm (est)
If you would like to volunteer for any of the events, contact Club Rainbow for more details.